What is a cookie and what is it?
- Ensure that websites can work properly.
- Store your preferences such as language selection or the font size.
- Knowing your browsing experience.
- Gather anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have seen or how long you’ve been in our midst.
- Cookies, in terms of their stay, can be divided into Session Cookies or permanent. The first expire when the user closes the browser. The second expire depending on whether the target for serving or when manually deleted is met.
What types of cookies we use?
This type of Cookies remember your preferences for tools found in the Services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit us. For example, in this type include:
- Volume settings VCRs or sound.
- The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
- The objects stored in the “shopping cart” in E-commerce services such as shops
These cookies are used to find out which country is when a service is requested. This cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to help guide the content of its location.
Keep the User identified so that, if you close a service, browser or computer and at another time or another day reenters the Service will continue identified, thus facilitating their navigation without having to identify themselves. This functionality can be deleted if the user presses the functionality “logout”, so that this cookie is deleted and the next time you enter the Service, you need to log in to be connected.
Additionally, some services may use connectors with social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. When the user is logged into a service with a social network credentials authorizes the social network to keep a persistent cookie that remembers your identity and ensures access to the Services until it expires. The user can delete this cookie and revoke access to the Services through social networks updating your preferences in specific social network.
Each time a user visits a service, a tool from an external provider (Omniture, NetScope, Comscore and the like may be added to this list in the event of changes in relation to current) generates an analytic cookie on the user’s computer. This cookie is used to identify anonymous visitors. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow anonymous identification of sailors Users through the “Cookie” (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and hence the approximate counting the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Identify, anonymously, the most popular content and therefore more attractive for Users.
- Whether the user is accessing is new or repeated visit.
This type of “Cookies” allow more information to the advertisements displayed to the anonymous user. Among others, the duration or frequency display advertising positions, interaction with them, or browsing patterns and / or User behavior and that help shape a profile of advertising interest is stored. Thus, can offer advertising related to the interests of the user.
In addition to advertising websites managed by the Foundation Canary Islands Water Center in the Services, the Websites of the Drintec Solutions offer their advertisers the option of serving advertisements by third parties (“Ad-Servers”). Companies that generate these cookies have their own privacy policies.
Drintec Solutions informs users that:
- The collection of information on the use of this website for our users through Google Analytics only makes Google in its own name (and it does not in the name or on behalf of Centro Canario Water Foundation, having Foundation Center Water Canario] at no time access to such information (but only to aggregate which subsequently facilitates Google and is not associated with any IP address information). it is Google who determines the purpose of processing and using the captured information, as the operation and duration of Cookies.
How can you configure or disable your cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your browser. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser may not be able to access some of the services and make your experience on this website may be less satisfactory.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
In Foundation Canary Islands Water Center never keep the personal data of our users, except for the IP address As described above, unless you want to register voluntarily in order to receive information about promotions and content of interest.
When browsing and continue on our website you are indicating to us you are consenting to the use made of these cookies, and conditions contained in this Policy Cookies.
Copyright © 2020 LCCH. All Rights Reserved.