Experts in the design of upflow limestone contactors of constant height for the remineralisation of soft or desalinated water.
What we do?
- Customized solutions to project requirements.
- Projects from 20 m³/d upwards.
- Pioneers and innovators in efficient remineralisation solutions.
- Worldwide expertise.
- Technical support throughout the project.
- Wide range of options to fit different requirements:
- Vertical tanks in FRP, Polypropylene or Steel.
- Horizontal tanks in FRP.
- Rectangular concrete cells.
- Containerised FRP tanks.
- More than 100 plants designed and implemented worldwide: Spain, Greece, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Maldives, USA, Peru, Chile.
- Equipment in continuous operation since 2004.
- Low operational cost.
- Long life equipment (25+ years).
- Very low or no energy consumption.
- Constant quality without interruptions.
- Consistent performance over the years.
- Minimal and ease of maintenance.
- Low or no automation.
Summary of consultancy services
- Sizing of remineralisation plants for Capex and Opex optimisation.
- Design of calcite bed remineralisation plants.
- Water quality projections after remineralisation and estimation of chemical consumption.
- Quality control of granulated calcite for use in water remineralisation.
- Reports on remineralisation process options.
Drintec is a trademark of: